1,169 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Scottdale, GA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Scottdale (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Scottdale (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Scottdale (1)
- Scottdale Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Scottdale Apartments with Garages (2)
- Scottdale Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Scottdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Scottdale Apartments with Parking (5)
- Scottdale Apartments with Pools (2)
- Scottdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Scottdale Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- North Decatur Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Clarkston Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Decatur Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Belvedere Park Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Druid Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- North Druid Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Candler-McAfee Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Tucker Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Panthersville Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Stone Mountain Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Scottdale?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Scottdale?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Scottdale?
Did you know Scottdale, Georgia, has produced some extraordinary talent? People who have called Scottdale home include rapper Joe Green, rapper Mr. Ku, NFL player Patrick Pass, comedian Saleem Cooke, rap group Charlie Boy Gang and band A-dam-shame.
Located in the heart of Decatur County, Scottdale is a small-town home to about 10,600 people. The town is basically a suburb of Atlanta, which is one of the biggest cities in the southeast. Many people live in Scottdale in order to commute into Atlanta for work. Living here is more affordable than in the big city, and having a home here also affords you the opportunity to get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city when you want. It also has some perks of its own, which is one reasons why so many people love calling it home. Move to Scottdale if you want a small Southern town with its own park, lovely public facilities, transportation options and with great access to some of the best amenities in one of the biggest cities in the United States. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Scottdale should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Scottdale may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Scottdale. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.