246 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Martinez, GA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Martinez (2)
- Martinez Accessible Apartments (2)
- Martinez Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Martinez Apartments with Garages (18)
- Martinez Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Martinez Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Martinez Apartments with Parking (18)
- Martinez Apartments with Pools (4)
- Martinez Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Martinez Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Martinez Furnished Apartments (1)
- Martinez Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Martinez (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Martinez?
Looking for some Southern hospitality? Martinez is probably just what you're looking for. After all, this city’s pronunciation changed 3 times because the accents got “too southern.”
A mere seven miles outside of Augusta, GA, Martinez is a suburb rich with history and southern charm. It has a unique identity of its own, with extravagant mansions and excellent shopping. The center of Martinez is a hub of commerce, with great shopping and dining within easy driving distance. Rent an apartment in Martinez and be ready for a delightful life of southern grandeur! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Martinez offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Martinez, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.