2,941 Short-term Apartments for rent in Mableton, GA
- Mableton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Mableton Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Mableton Apartments with Garages (6)
- Mableton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Mableton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Mableton Apartments with Parking (12)
- Mableton Apartments with Pools (4)
- Mableton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Mableton Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Mableton Furnished Apartments (3)
- Mableton Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Smyrna Short-term Apartments (17)
- Austell Short-term Apartments (4)
- Lithia Springs Short-term Apartments (5)
- Vinings Short-term Apartments (3)
- Marietta Short-term Apartments (29)
- Atlanta Short-term Apartments (185)
- Douglasville Short-term Apartments (5)
- College Park Short-term Apartments (1)
- Hiram Short-term Apartments (1)
- Hapeville Short-term Apartments (1)
Mableton, Georgia, is home to the historic Mable House, which was used as a field house during the Civil War.
Seated in Cobb County, Georgia, Mableton is home to more than 37,000 residents. It's 17th in line of the largest communities in the state and spans about 20 square miles. Still, it's far from the big city, and most people consider it a medium-sized town. If you're a city slicker, you might even go so far as to describe it as a smallish town. Thanks to its location in the Atlanta Metro area, it's close to colleges, universities, and an airport. Offering its own entertainment opportunities and additional attractions in nearby towns, Mableton must have something going for it. Its population has grown by nearly 30 percent since 2000. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Mableton takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.