2,820 Short-term Apartments for rent in Druid Hills, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Druid Hills Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Garages (4)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Parking (9)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Pools (2)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Druid Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Druid Hills Furnished Apartments (3)
- Druid Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- North Druid Hills Short-term Apartments (3)
- Decatur Short-term Apartments (16)
- North Decatur Short-term Apartments (3)
- Scottdale Short-term Apartments (2)
- Brookhaven Short-term Apartments (5)
- Clarkston Short-term Apartments (4)
- Panthersville Short-term Apartments (1)
- Atlanta Short-term Apartments (182)
- Chamblee Short-term Apartments (6)
- Tucker Short-term Apartments (4)
"Georgia, Georgia / The whole day through / Just an old sweet song / Keeps Georgia / On my mind." -Ray Charles, "Georgia on My Mind"
Atlanta is one of the Georgia's biggest and best cities. One of the biggest and best small towns within that city is Druid Hills - home to about 15,000 people. Druid Hills boasts some of Atlanta's most important landmarks, including Emory and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (formally known as the CDC). However, it's also where you can find beautiful homes - including old and new houses, luxurious property rentals and awesome amenities. If you're thinking of moving to the Atlanta area and want a place to live that offers some of the city's best amenities but also lovely neighborhood living, then you should look no further than Druid Hills. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Druid Hills takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.