5,557 Apartments for rent in Druid Hills, GA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Druid Hills Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Garages (4)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Parking (9)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Druid Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Druid Hills Furnished Apartments (3)
- Druid Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Pools (5)
- Decatur Apartments with Pools (33)
- North Decatur Apartments with Pools (6)
- Scottdale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Avondale Estates Apartments with Pools (1)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Pools (2)
- Gresham Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Pools (21)
- Clarkston Apartments with Pools (4)
- Panthersville Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Druid Hills?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Druid Hills?
"Georgia, Georgia / The whole day through / Just an old sweet song / Keeps Georgia / On my mind." -Ray Charles, "Georgia on My Mind"
Atlanta is one of the Georgia's biggest and best cities. One of the biggest and best small towns within that city is Druid Hills - home to about 15,000 people. Druid Hills boasts some of Atlanta's most important landmarks, including Emory and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (formally known as the CDC). However, it's also where you can find beautiful homes - including old and new houses, luxurious property rentals and awesome amenities. If you're thinking of moving to the Atlanta area and want a place to live that offers some of the city's best amenities but also lovely neighborhood living, then you should look no further than Druid Hills. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Druid Hills means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Druid Hills could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.