- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Garages (4)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Parking (16)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Pools (1)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Candler-McAfee Dog Friendly Apartments (55)
- Candler-McAfee Furnished Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Candler-McAfee (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Candler-McAfee (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Candler-McAfee (30)
- Panthersville Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Belvedere Park Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Gresham Park Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Decatur Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- Scottdale Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Druid Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- North Decatur Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Clarkston Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- North Druid Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Conley Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Candler-McAfee?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Candler-McAfee?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Candler-McAfee?
You will know you’ve found the small Atlanta suburb of Candler-McAfee when you spot the town’s iconic water tower rising behind Dekalb County Fire Station 26. Of course, there could be worse things than having firemen greet your return to town each day.
Candler-McAfee is a small Town just a few miles from Atlanta. If you are looking to escape to a small southern town while still being able to commute to the big city each day, life in Candler-McAfee could be for you. If you are more interested in an affordable housing market and simple living, then by all means give Candler-McAfee a try. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Candler-McAfee should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Candler-McAfee may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Candler-McAfee. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.