1,973 Accessible Apartments for rent in Buford, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Buford Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Buford Apartments with Garages (9)
- Buford Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Buford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Buford Apartments with Parking (16)
- Buford Apartments with Pools (4)
- Buford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Buford Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Buford Luxury Apartments (19)
- Buford Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Sugar Hill Accessible Apartments (2)
- Flowery Branch Accessible Apartments (2)
- Suwanee Accessible Apartments (7)
- Oakwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lawrenceville Accessible Apartments (11)
- Cumming Accessible Apartments (4)
- Duluth Accessible Apartments (14)
- Johns Creek Accessible Apartments (4)
- Grayson Accessible Apartments (1)
- Gainesville Accessible Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Buford?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Buford?
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Buford with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Buford. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.