104 Condos for rent in Treasure Island, FL
- Treasure Island Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Treasure Island Apartments with Garages (4)
- Treasure Island Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Treasure Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Treasure Island Apartments with Parking (12)
- Treasure Island Apartments with Pools (13)
- Treasure Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Treasure Island Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Treasure Island Furnished Apartments (6)
- Treasure Island Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- South Pasadena Condos for Rent (5)
- Madeira Beach Condos for Rent (5)
- West Lealman Condos for Rent (1)
- St. Pete Beach Condos for Rent (17)
- Gulfport Condos for Rent (3)
- North Redington Beach Condos for Rent (1)
- Seminole Condos for Rent (9)
- Redington Shores Condos for Rent (4)
- Bardmoor Condos for Rent (3)
- St. Petersburg Condos for Rent (65)
Legend has it that the French pirate John Levique brought his loot to Treasure Island in the mid-19th Century, only to lose it when the Great Gale hurricane split the north island in two, forming a waterway called John's Pass where the treasure now lies buried -- or so they say.
Treasure hunters keep descending on this paradisaical town to this day, only nowadays they are mostly attracted by the home rentals that come with fantastic weather and three miles of white sandy beaches. Treasure Island might have the size and atmosphere of a small town, but it is situated within Tampa Bay, which is one of the largest metropolitan areas in the country, so you can easily treat yourself to entertainment and shopping sprees within driving distance. Best of all, every summer, this tourist hot spot is filled with cool people in their bikinis and trunks, giving you plenty of chances for summer flirts, or simply eye-candy if you are too shy. See more
Finding condos for rent in Treasure Island is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Treasure Island may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Treasure Island that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.