116 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in The Villages, FL
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in The Villages (5)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in The Villages (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in The Villages (4)
- The Villages Accessible Apartments (1)
- The Villages Apartments with Balconies (8)
- The Villages Apartments with Garages (12)
- The Villages Apartments with Gyms (1)
- The Villages Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- The Villages Apartments with Parking (12)
- The Villages Apartments with Pools (5)
- The Villages Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- The Villages Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- The Villages Furnished Apartments (9)
- The Villages Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lady Lake 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Wildwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Leesburg 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Belleview 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Silver Springs Shores 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Tavares 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Mascotte 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Eustis 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Ocala 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Groveland 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
The motto here is "Floridas Friendliest Retirement Hometown." Really gets you excited to move, huh, recent college grads?
The Villages in Florida is neither a city nor a town; it's a census-designated place (CDP) covering portions of three counties and consisting of a group of retirement communities. If you listen to people like Governor Rick Scott or people who live in The Villages, it is a piece of paradise for anyone over 55 who likes golf, tennis, and a fast game of pickleball (Is there such a thing as a fast game of pickleball?). The master-planned community is filled with baby boomers and other seniors who just want to live among people like themselves. Its a like a well-to-do cult of retirees or wannabe retirees who are all convinced that retirement is fun. Pickleball, anyone? See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in The Villages provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in The Villages. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.