414 Apartments for rent in Orange City, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Orange City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Orange City Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Orange City Apartments with Garages (3)
- Orange City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Orange City Apartments with Parking (3)
- Orange City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Orange City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Orange City Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Orange City Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Deltona Apartments with Gyms (1)
- DeLand Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Sanford Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Lake Mary Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Longwood Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Wekiwa Springs Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Casselberry Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Fern Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Altamonte Springs Apartments with Gyms (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Orange City?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Orange City?
First incorporated as a city back in 1882, Orange City was given its name because of all the orange groves planted in the city and the surrounding area. In 1894 and 1895, the Big Freeze destroyed the citrus industry in Orange City, and nearly all of citrus industry in the State of Florida.
If you are considering a move to Orange City, you won't need to give yourself as much time as you'd need when migrating to other locations (we'll wait while you breathe that sigh of relief). Orange City has a variety of living spaces that seem to enjoy a higher rate of availability than the average unit in this region. That doesn't mean you shouldn't get a head start though, since Florida is a destination as a whole due to the weather, so start looking a few months ahead of a planned move. Also keep in mind that the population in Orange City is growing at a significant rate. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Orange City renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.