864 Apartments for rent in Odessa, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Odessa Accessible Apartments (1)
- Odessa Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Odessa Apartments with Garages (12)
- Odessa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Odessa Apartments with Parking (12)
- Odessa Apartments with Pools (4)
- Odessa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Odessa Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Odessa Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Cheval Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Northdale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Trinity Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Land O' Lakes Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Citrus Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- River Ridge Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lutz Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Westchase Apartments with Gyms (5)
- East Lake Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Odessa?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Odessa?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Odessa?
Odessa, Florida was named by its Russian founder Peter Demens for a city he used to visit Russia, which is now in Ukraine. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, another Florida city with a Russian name. Don't worry! You won't need any fur coats in these cities, though.
Odessa, Florida, a small suburban enclave where people enjoy quiet residential living, is located in the Tampa metro area. Looking for planned communities, local businesses, and easy access to beaches and other beautiful natural sites? If so, Odessa's the place you should call home. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Odessa renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.