816 Apartments for rent in Ocean Ridge, FL with Parking
- Ocean Ridge Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Ocean Ridge Apartments with Garages (2)
- Ocean Ridge Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ocean Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Ocean Ridge Apartments with Pools (11)
- Ocean Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Ocean Ridge Furnished Apartments (7)
- Ocean Ridge Luxury Apartments (5)
- Boynton Beach Apartments with Parking (69)
- Manalapan Apartments with Parking (1)
- Hypoluxo Apartments with Parking (11)
- San Castle Apartments with Parking (1)
- Lantana Apartments with Parking (15)
- South Palm Beach Apartments with Parking (3)
- Delray Beach Apartments with Parking (102)
- Atlantis Apartments with Parking (1)
- Lake Worth Apartments with Parking (52)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Parking (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Ocean Ridge?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Ocean Ridge?
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Ocean Ridge apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.