153 Apartments for Rent in Northdale, FL with Pools
- Northdale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Northdale Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Northdale Apartments with Garages (8)
- Northdale Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Northdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Northdale Apartments with Parking (10)
- Northdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Northdale Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Northdale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Northdale Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Cheval Apartments with Pools (8)
- Citrus Park Apartments with Pools (6)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Pools (14)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Pools (15)
- Keystone Apartments with Pools (9)
- Odessa Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lutz Apartments with Pools (17)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Apartments with Pools (15)
- Westchase Apartments with Pools (21)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Pools (40)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Northdale?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Northdale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Northdale?
Northdale's home to the world famous American Rock School. Never heard of it? Psh, maybe you're just not worthy.
Northdale, Florida, located in Hillsborough County, stands at an elevation of only 59 feet above sea level. It's a place that bristles with sunshine and activities. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Northdale means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Northdale could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.