2,917 Apartments for rent in Lake Magdalene, FL with Gyms
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Garages (4)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Parking (5)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Lake Magdalene Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lake Magdalene Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Northdale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lutz Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Cheval Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Tampa Apartments with Gyms (191)
- Temple Terrace Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Odessa Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Land O' Lakes Apartments with Gyms (5)
Gorgeous and broad, the old oaks in this beautiful little freshwater community provide much needed shade from the ever-present and sometimes brutal Florida sunshine. Close to 29,000 people living within 11.7 square miles share a beautiful freshwater lake, from which the community derives its name. Situated on the western side of Florida's boot, close to the shores of the Gulf of Mexico, the tropical and lush climate is as close to paradise as a person can get without hopping off the mainland. The climate is mild and temperate for most of the year, perfect for avid golfers and outdoor enthusiasts. Surrounded by parks and golf courses, this little oasis is a perfect spot for anyone wanting to move to the sunshine state. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Lake Magdalene renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.