162 Apartments in Lake Magdalene
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Parking (8)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Pools (7)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Lake Magdalene Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lake Magdalene Luxury Apartments (1)
- Lake Magdalene Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Garages (3)
- Northdale Apartments with Garages (4)
- Lutz Apartments with Garages (6)
- Cheval Apartments with Garages (4)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Apartments with Garages (3)
- Citrus Park Apartments with Garages (7)
- Tampa Apartments with Garages (177)
- Temple Terrace Apartments with Garages (2)
- Odessa Apartments with Garages (4)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Garages (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Lake Magdalene?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Lake Magdalene?
Gorgeous and broad, the old oaks in this beautiful little freshwater community provide much needed shade from the ever-present and sometimes brutal Florida sunshine. Close to 29,000 people living within 11.7 square miles share a beautiful freshwater lake, from which the community derives its name. Situated on the western side of Florida's boot, close to the shores of the Gulf of Mexico, the tropical and lush climate is as close to paradise as a person can get without hopping off the mainland. The climate is mild and temperate for most of the year, perfect for avid golfers and outdoor enthusiasts. Surrounded by parks and golf courses, this little oasis is a perfect spot for anyone wanting to move to the sunshine state. See more
Lake Magdalene apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.