164 Condos for rent in Jupiter, FL
- Jupiter Accessible Apartments (4)
- Jupiter Apartments with Balconies (116)
- Jupiter Apartments with Garages (87)
- Jupiter Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Jupiter Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Jupiter Apartments with Parking (109)
- Jupiter Apartments with Pools (115)
- Jupiter Apartments with Washer-Dryers (122)
- Jupiter Dog Friendly Apartments (44)
- Jupiter Furnished Apartments (40)
- Jupiter Luxury Apartments (173)
- Jupiter Pet Friendly Apartments (44)
- Tequesta Condos for Rent (11)
- Cabana Colony Condos for Rent (4)
- Juno Beach Condos for Rent (23)
- Palm Beach Gardens Condos for Rent (60)
- North Palm Beach Condos for Rent (13)
- Lake Park Condos for Rent (4)
- Riviera Beach Condos for Rent (28)
- Palm Beach Shores Condos for Rent (6)
- West Palm Beach Condos for Rent (53)
- Port Salerno Condos for Rent (2)
Jupiter got its name as a result of several mapmaker errors. In odd twists of fate, it went from Hobe to Jove to Jupiter. Now it is the nesting place for transplanted Northerners, who are often referred to as "snowbirds."
Jupiter is most well known for being the location of the Roger Dean Stadium, the sports arena that hosts the St. Louis Cardinals spring training. Only authentic baseball fans know the Miami Marlins train there too. If you love baseball and being close to the beach, this is the city for you. With a population of over 56,000, it is just big enough to have everything you need to work and live without interruption and just small enough to avoid the annoying big-city atmosphere. Being on the beach helps the city maintain a laid-back feeling. There are plenty of things to do in Jupiter besides boating, fishing, camping and swimming in a pretty inlet like the one in DuBois Park. They include visiting the Busch Wildlife Sanctuary or the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum. There is a growing interest in developing eco-tourism, which encourages visitors to come but not actually touch anything. There is a growing scientific research industry propelled by companies like the Max Planck Florida Institute. So you get an unusual mix of sand and molecules in this small city. It used to be that Jupiter was only on peoples lips during baseball spring training season, but thats not true anymore. See more
Finding condos for rent in Jupiter is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Jupiter may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Jupiter that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.