241 Apartments for rent in Jasmine Estates, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Jasmine Estates Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Jasmine Estates Apartments with Garages (22)
- Jasmine Estates Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Jasmine Estates Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Jasmine Estates Apartments with Parking (27)
- Jasmine Estates Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Jasmine Estates Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
- Jasmine Estates Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- New Port Richey East Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bayonet Point Apartments with Pools (6)
- Port Richey Apartments with Pools (8)
- New Port Richey Apartments with Pools (8)
- Hudson Apartments with Pools (7)
- River Ridge Apartments with Pools (6)
- Elfers Apartments with Pools (1)
- Beacon Square Apartments with Pools (3)
- Meadow Oaks Apartments with Pools (2)
- Trinity Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Jasmine Estates?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Jasmine Estates?
Got salt? The Werner-Boyce Salt Springs State Park is a mere two miles from Jasmine Estates. It is not a source of sodium rather a state park home to fish, wildlife and other great outdoor activities.
Jasmine Estates is a census-designated place (CDP) located about an hour north of Tampa. It had a population just under 19,000 according to the 2010 United States Census, and is a popular place to live for commuters to Tampa. Jasmine Estates is closely associated with the city of New Port Richey, where many of Jasmine Estates' residents do their shopping and spend their leisure time. Jasmine Estates is well-known for its awe-inspiring views of the Gulf of Mexico and close proximity to the Werner-Boyce Salt Springs State Park. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Jasmine Estates means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Jasmine Estates could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.