128 Apartments for Rent in Highland City, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Highland City (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Highland City (1)
- Highland City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Highland City Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Highland City Apartments with Garages (4)
- Highland City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Highland City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Highland City Apartments with Parking (4)
- Highland City Apartments with Pools (6)
- Highland City Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Highland City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Highland City Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Lakeland Highlands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Crystal Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Bartow Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Jan Phyl Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Medulla Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Lakeland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Eagle Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Fuller Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Auburndale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Winter Haven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Highland City?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Highland City?
Commonly and erroneously referred to as "Highlands City," the typo has crept up in signage, including even a major train station. This particular typo was highlighted by Lakeland Ledger's eagle eye reporter Courtland Anderson.
Highland City is part of Polk County and is considered to be part of the Lakeland-Winter Haven Metropolitan area. Originally established as the military Fort Fraser in 1837, the fort was eventually abandoned, but the town continued to thrive. However, the town was known as the Haskell community until the community was changed to Highland City in 1925. The community is extremely small, only about 0.8 square miles and less than 3,000 people live in the area according to US Census numbers. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Highland City offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Highland City. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Highland City can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.