312 Condos for rent in Fort Myers Beach, FL
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Garages (1)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Parking (6)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Pools (5)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Fort Myers Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fort Myers Beach Furnished Apartments (3)
- Fort Myers Beach Luxury Apartments (2)
- Fort Myers Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Iona Condos for Rent (33)
- Cypress Lake Condos for Rent (23)
- Estero Condos for Rent (50)
- Villas Condos for Rent (4)
- McGregor Condos for Rent (9)
- Whiskey Creek Condos for Rent (6)
- Bonita Springs Condos for Rent (93)
- Fort Myers Condos for Rent (59)
- Lochmoor Waterway Estates Condos for Rent (4)
- Pelican Bay Condos for Rent (62)
Ever wanted to live on a private island? That dream can become a reality when you move to Fort Myers Beach. Located on gorgeous Estero Island, Fort Myers Beach offers all the joys of beachfront living from your private island paradise.
A relatively new town, Fort Myers Beach, Florida, was incorporated in 1995 and had a population of 6,277 at the 2010 Census. However, the history of Estero Island dates back several thousand years to when it was first inhabited and settled by the Calusa Indians. Initially, Estero Island was a thriving fishing village. However, the island has modernized in the last 60 years and is now a popular tourist destination. Today, Fort Myers Beach has a growing tourism industry and is home to many year-round residents. However, during the summer months, the population can grow into the double digits as families come to enjoy their second residences. You, too, can enjoy the beautiful year-round weather and prime beachfront property with a home in Fort Myers Beach. See more
Finding condos for rent in Fort Myers Beach is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Fort Myers Beach may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Fort Myers Beach that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.