132 Apartments for Rent in Fort Myers Beach, FL with Pools
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Garages (1)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Parking (4)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Fort Myers Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fort Myers Beach Furnished Apartments (5)
- Fort Myers Beach Luxury Apartments (1)
- Fort Myers Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Iona Apartments with Pools (38)
- San Carlos Park Apartments with Pools (8)
- Cypress Lake Apartments with Pools (36)
- Estero Apartments with Pools (115)
- Three Oaks Apartments with Pools (9)
- Villas Apartments with Pools (28)
- McGregor Apartments with Pools (23)
- Whiskey Creek Apartments with Pools (4)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Pools (176)
- Naples Park Apartments with Pools (44)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Fort Myers Beach?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Fort Myers Beach?
Ever wanted to live on a private island? That dream can become a reality when you move to Fort Myers Beach. Located on gorgeous Estero Island, Fort Myers Beach offers all the joys of beachfront living from your private island paradise.
A relatively new town, Fort Myers Beach, Florida, was incorporated in 1995 and had a population of 6,277 at the 2010 Census. However, the history of Estero Island dates back several thousand years to when it was first inhabited and settled by the Calusa Indians. Initially, Estero Island was a thriving fishing village. However, the island has modernized in the last 60 years and is now a popular tourist destination. Today, Fort Myers Beach has a growing tourism industry and is home to many year-round residents. However, during the summer months, the population can grow into the double digits as families come to enjoy their second residences. You, too, can enjoy the beautiful year-round weather and prime beachfront property with a home in Fort Myers Beach. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Fort Myers Beach means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Fort Myers Beach could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.