143 Apartments for rent in Florida Ridge, FL with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Florida Ridge Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Florida Ridge Apartments with Garages (6)
- Florida Ridge Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Florida Ridge Apartments with Pools (18)
- Florida Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Florida Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Florida Ridge Furnished Apartments (5)
- Florida Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Lakewood Park Apartments with Parking (6)
- South Beach Apartments with Parking (28)
- Vero Beach South Apartments with Parking (12)
- Vero Beach Apartments with Parking (66)
- Gifford Apartments with Parking (6)
- Fort Pierce North Apartments with Parking (1)
- West Vero Corridor Apartments with Parking (4)
- Indian River Shores Apartments with Parking (14)
- Winter Beach Apartments with Parking (6)
- Fort Pierce Apartments with Parking (21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Florida Ridge?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Florida Ridge?
Fun Fact: Most people in Florida think Florida Ridge and Vero Beach share a zip code. Not-So-Fun Fact: That means you have to be extra clear when giving people directions.
Here are a few quick facts to get you in the know for Florida Ridge: Florida Ridge is a small township with a population density of 18,164. Like Vera Beach, it is a part of Indian River County. Florida Ridge runs dubiously close along the neighboring towns of Vera Beach CITY--and they may even share some municipal services, like water and electricity--but Florida Ridge is a Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) or unincorporated Census Designated Place (CDP), and thus not a city. Except for a few legal technicalities, Florida Ridge has all the looks and economic advantages to keep up the façade as a Vera-Beach-City-wannabe, but it doesn't need to. Renting an apartment or condos for rent in Florida Ridge will not be too much of a challenge! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Florida Ridge apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.