2,286 Short-term Apartments for rent in Doctor Phillips, FL
- Doctor Phillips Accessible Apartments (1)
- Doctor Phillips Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Doctor Phillips Apartments with Garages (8)
- Doctor Phillips Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Doctor Phillips Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Doctor Phillips Apartments with Parking (8)
- Doctor Phillips Apartments with Pools (4)
- Doctor Phillips Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Doctor Phillips Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Doctor Phillips Furnished Apartments (2)
- Doctor Phillips Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Windermere Short-term Apartments (2)
- Horizon West Short-term Apartments (1)
- Ocoee Short-term Apartments (3)
- Winter Garden Short-term Apartments (4)
- Celebration Short-term Apartments (2)
- Orlando Short-term Apartments (91)
- Kissimmee Short-term Apartments (15)
- Lockhart Short-term Apartments (1)
- Four Corners Short-term Apartments (1)
- Winter Park Short-term Apartments (7)
This upscale Orlando community derives its unusual name from Dr. Phillip Phillips, a Central Florida veritable jack-of-all-trades: citrus grower, philanthropist, and real estate mogul.
Packing more than 10,000 residents into its mere 4.8 square miles (of which nearly a third is water), Doctor Phillips in the Orlando area is one of the more desirable suburbs for residents and visitors alike. With large homes, fine dining along Restaurant Row, and great shopping options just minutes from downtown Orlando and area theme parks, Doctor Phillips is a great place to stay for a season or a lifetime. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Doctor Phillips takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.