220 Condos for rent in Cutler Bay, FL
- Cutler Bay Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Cutler Bay Apartments with Garages (40)
- Cutler Bay Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Cutler Bay Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Cutler Bay Apartments with Parking (48)
- Cutler Bay Apartments with Pools (42)
- Cutler Bay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (51)
- Cutler Bay Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Cutler Bay Furnished Apartments (2)
- Cutler Bay Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- West Perrine Condos for Rent (1)
- Palmetto Bay Condos for Rent (4)
- South Miami Heights Condos for Rent (4)
- Goulds Condos for Rent (1)
- Princeton Condos for Rent (5)
- Three Lakes Condos for Rent (1)
- Pinecrest Condos for Rent (4)
- Kendall Condos for Rent (47)
- Naranja Condos for Rent (3)
- Country Walk Condos for Rent (2)
No one likes to be called a rat, except for Cutler Bay residents. To this day, some residents still refer to themselves as Ridge Rats.
Located in Miami-Dade County on the Florida coast, Cutler Bay is a town that spans almost 10 square miles and has about 40,000 residents. What the town doesn't have is its own incorporated government, but who really cares about that anyway? See more
Finding condos for rent in Cutler Bay is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Cutler Bay may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Cutler Bay that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.