794 Apartments for rent in Citrus Park, FL with Pools
- Citrus Park Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Citrus Park Apartments with Garages (5)
- Citrus Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Citrus Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Citrus Park Apartments with Parking (7)
- Citrus Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Citrus Park Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Citrus Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Citrus Park Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Northdale Apartments with Pools (9)
- Westchase Apartments with Pools (19)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Pools (12)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Pools (22)
- Keystone Apartments with Pools (5)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Apartments with Pools (10)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Pools (11)
- Cheval Apartments with Pools (3)
- Odessa Apartments with Pools (5)
- Oldsmar Apartments with Pools (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Citrus Park?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Citrus Park?
Citrus Park is home to J. Fred Muggs, the 61-year-old chimpanzee who served as the mascot for NBC's Today Show, has called Citrus Park home for a few decades now.
Citrus Park is a great home base. It's less than nine miles northwest of a massive metropolitan center.
Having trouble with Craigslist Citrus Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Citrus Park means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Citrus Park could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.