184 Condos for rent in Bayshore Gardens, FL
- Bayshore Gardens Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Bayshore Gardens Apartments with Garages (2)
- Bayshore Gardens Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Bayshore Gardens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Bayshore Gardens Apartments with Parking (4)
- Bayshore Gardens Apartments with Pools (9)
- Bayshore Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Bayshore Gardens Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Bayshore Gardens Furnished Apartments (2)
- Bayshore Gardens Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- South Bradenton Condos for Rent (5)
- Bradenton Condos for Rent (26)
- Longboat Key Condos for Rent (33)
- Palmetto Condos for Rent (3)
- Cortez Condos for Rent (3)
- Sarasota Condos for Rent (38)
- The Meadows Condos for Rent (5)
- South Sarasota Condos for Rent (1)
- Siesta Key Condos for Rent (6)
- Sarasota Springs Condos for Rent (7)
Bayshore Gardens: Suburban living off the Gulf of Mexico, there is nearly 170 campsites within the greater Bayshore Gardens area. Bring your tent and sleeping bag for some outdoors fun!
Florida is a state with a great deal to offer. From Miami to Tampa, there is no shortage of metropolitan and beachfront activities for residents to enjoy. However, for those who want to have beachfront views without being inside the sometimes-congested major cities, it can be hard to find friendly suburban neighborhoods. Bayshore Gardens is located about an hour drive south of Tampa, and is right next to Sarasota Bay. It is a fairly cozy residential community; the population was just over 17,000 according to the 2010 United States Census. Despite its size, Bayshore Gardens has a number of waterfront activities and scenic vistas for residents and visitors to enjoy. See more
Finding condos for rent in Bayshore Gardens is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Bayshore Gardens may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Bayshore Gardens that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.