- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Windsor Locks (1)
- Windsor Locks Accessible Apartments (1)
- Windsor Locks Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Windsor Locks Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Windsor Locks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Windsor Locks Apartments with Parking (2)
- Windsor Locks Apartments with Pools (1)
- Windsor Locks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Windsor Locks Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Windsor Locks Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Thompsonville 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bloomfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Agawam Town 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Hartford 2 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- Simsbury Center 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- East Hartford 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- West Hartford 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Manchester 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Rockville 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Springfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Windsor Locks?
As Al Gore says, "Airplane travel is nature's way of making you look like your passport photo." If you have a passport burning a hole in your pocket and you're looking for a small Connecticut town that's convenient to an international airport, Windsor Locks might be the perfect place to call home.
Windsor Locks, Connecticut is a small town located close to the border of Massachusetts. Today its main claim to fame is being the home of Bradley International Airport (BDL), which serves the Hartford and Springfield areas. Because Connecticut is a small state, many area residents will use BDL for domestic as well as international flights. With a census-reported population of about 12,500, living in Windsor Locks will provide a sense of community. A few other notable facts about Windsor Locks include it being the home of the first Christmas tree in 1777 and of The Dexter Corporation, once the oldest company on the New York Stock Exchange, from 1767 until 2000. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Windsor Locks are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Windsor Locks near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Windsor Locks that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.