632 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Westport, CT
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Westport (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Westport (2)
- Westport Accessible Apartments (2)
- Westport Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Westport Apartments with Garages (8)
- Westport Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Westport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Westport Apartments with Parking (8)
- Westport Apartments with Pools (12)
- Westport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Westport Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Westport Furnished Apartments (4)
- Westport Luxury Apartments (20)
- Norwalk Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Wilton Center Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Darien Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bridgeport Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Trumbull Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Stamford Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Stratford Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bethel Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Old Greenwich Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Cos Cob Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Westport?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Westport?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Westport?
"The Minuteman has become the symbol for Westport's independent spirit and will forever stand watch over our community. Blue is for the river that flows though the town and its history. Green is for the fertile land on which the town was founded, and the golden sky is symbolic of the wealth of community spirit and natural resources which make Westport such a special place." (- Miggs Burroughs, designer of Westport’s town flag)
Sitting on the Long Island Sound, Westport dates back to before the American Revolution. Settlers came in from the nearby civilizations of Weston, Fairfield, and Norwalk. Its name was originally the Village of Saugatuck, a name that refers to the river that runs through town. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Westport should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Westport may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Westport. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.