31 Accessible Apartments for Rent in Westport, CT
- Westport Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Westport Apartments with Garages (7)
- Westport Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Westport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Westport Apartments with Parking (8)
- Westport Apartments with Pools (6)
- Westport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Westport Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Westport Furnished Apartments (6)
- Westport Luxury Apartments (4)
- Westport Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Norwalk Accessible Apartments (4)
- Darien Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bridgeport Accessible Apartments (1)
- Trumbull Accessible Apartments (1)
- Stamford Accessible Apartments (18)
- Stratford Accessible Apartments (2)
- Old Greenwich Accessible Apartments (1)
- Shelton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Milford city Accessible Apartments (5)
- Greenwich Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Westport?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Westport?
"The Minuteman has become the symbol for Westport's independent spirit and will forever stand watch over our community. Blue is for the river that flows though the town and its history. Green is for the fertile land on which the town was founded, and the golden sky is symbolic of the wealth of community spirit and natural resources which make Westport such a special place." (- Miggs Burroughs, designer of Westport’s town flag)
Sitting on the Long Island Sound, Westport dates back to before the American Revolution. Settlers came in from the nearby civilizations of Weston, Fairfield, and Norwalk. Its name was originally the Village of Saugatuck, a name that refers to the river that runs through town. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Westport with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Westport. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.