230 Furnished Apartments for rent in West Haven, CT
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in West Haven (2)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in West Haven (2)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in West Haven (1)
- West Haven Apartments with Balconies (3)
- West Haven Apartments with Garages (2)
- West Haven Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Haven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- West Haven Apartments with Parking (12)
- West Haven Apartments with Pools (1)
- West Haven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- West Haven Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- West Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- New Haven Furnished Apartments (11)
- Milford city Furnished Apartments (13)
- East Haven Furnished Apartments (4)
- North Haven Furnished Apartments (1)
- Shelton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Stratford Furnished Apartments (1)
- Trumbull Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bridgeport Furnished Apartments (2)
- Meriden Furnished Apartments (2)
- Madison Center Furnished Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in West Haven?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in West Haven?
Welcome to West Haven—I mean Orange—I mean New Haven. Though your new coastal Connecticut city has been known by a lot of different names, its rich history dates back to the settlement of the state. Now let’s get started on your apartment hunt so you can settle in before West Haven changes its name again. See more
Furnished apartments in West Haven can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in West Haven as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.