147 Apartments in Stratford
- Stratford Accessible Apartments (1)
- Stratford Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Stratford Apartments with Garages (1)
- Stratford Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Stratford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Stratford Apartments with Pools (2)
- Stratford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Stratford Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Stratford Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bridgeport Apartments with Parking (51)
- Milford city Apartments with Parking (24)
- Trumbull Apartments with Parking (5)
- Shelton Apartments with Parking (7)
- Ansonia Apartments with Parking (7)
- West Haven Apartments with Parking (9)
- Westport Apartments with Parking (22)
- New Haven Apartments with Parking (61)
- Hamden Apartments with Parking (2)
- Port Jefferson Apartments with Parking (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Stratford?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Stratford?
Katharine Hepburn, James Earl Jones, Paul Newman and Jessica Tandy have graced the stage of Stratfords Shakespeare Festival Theater.
Located on the Long Island Sound, Housatonic River, and a stop on the Metro-North train line, Stratford is an old-fashioned new England town originally settled by Puritan immigrants in the mid 1700s. Religious freedom was the name of the game when the Puritans settled. Today, ancestors of the original settlers of the area still live there, and feel strong historical ties to their hometown. The town is a beach town, though it feels more like a picturesque suburb than somewhere you go to vacation and get a tan. Its home to five islands in the Housatonic river, as well as 3 "public" beaches, which you can go to for free as a resident or pay a fee per summer as a lowly non-resident. It doesn't only have water, though; Stratford also has swampland and treesparticularly in a place called Roosevelt Forest, which was set aside as a public park in the 1930s. Stratford is a place with tons of public transportation and its easy to get into and out of, and it also has fantastic schools, great stores and restaurants, and a really high quality of life. If you've got extra dough laying around, its definitely a place that lots of people are happy to call home. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Stratford apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.