338 Apartments for rent in Meriden, CT with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Meriden Accessible Apartments (3)
- Meriden Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Meriden Apartments with Garages (11)
- Meriden Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Meriden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Meriden Apartments with Pools (3)
- Meriden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Meriden Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Meriden Furnished Apartments (2)
- Meriden Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Wallingford Center Apartments with Parking (6)
- Plantsville Apartments with Parking (4)
- New Britain Apartments with Parking (27)
- Middletown Apartments with Parking (23)
- Newington Apartments with Parking (6)
- North Haven Apartments with Parking (5)
- Bristol Apartments with Parking (19)
- Wethersfield Apartments with Parking (10)
- West Hartford Apartments with Parking (17)
- Waterbury Apartments with Parking (35)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Meriden?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Meriden?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Meriden?
If you're taken by the locale of the 1989 Robert De Niro flick Jacknife or the 2006 movie The Quiet, then Meriden is for you!
This scenic settlement in the heart of Connecticut at the crossroads of three major highways offers a quaint, friendly and affordable small town setting with access to the superior community facilities one normally associates with the big city.
With 60,868 inhabitants spread over 62.42 sq. kms, Meriden in new Haven County, Connecticut, is fairly spread out. A combination of vast recreational space, splendid parks, a vibrant community life and a young multicultural populace lend a special charm to Meriden. The presence of industrial parks, shopping centers, excellent schools, state of the art healthcare facilities and other altars of civilization mean that life in Meriden is more than just sustainable, and living in the area is super friendly to your bank account. Housing rates in Meriden are inexpensive compared to other communities in Connecticut and the cost of living is considerably lower as well. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Meriden apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.