361 Apartments for rent in West Hartford, CT with Garages
- West Hartford Accessible Apartments (1)
- West Hartford Apartments with Balconies (8)
- West Hartford Apartments with Gyms (4)
- West Hartford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- West Hartford Apartments with Parking (18)
- West Hartford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- West Hartford Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- West Hartford Furnished Apartments (8)
- West Hartford Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Hartford Apartments with Garages (15)
- Bloomfield Apartments with Garages (3)
- New Britain Apartments with Garages (3)
- Wethersfield Apartments with Garages (1)
- Simsbury Center Apartments with Garages (3)
- East Hartford Apartments with Garages (1)
- Glastonbury Center Apartments with Garages (1)
- Windsor Locks Apartments with Garages (1)
- Bristol Apartments with Garages (2)
- Meriden Apartments with Garages (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in West Hartford?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in West Hartford?
West Hartford: From "Best Cities for the Next Decade" to "Coolest Suburbs" to "Most Educated Towns" to "Great Cities for Raising Families," what list isn't this up and coming town on?
West Hartford is obviously a town worthy of some serious accolades, and they just keep right on coming. Thanks to old favorites like the bustling West Hartford Center to hip new spots like Blue Back Square, historic West Hartford has ceased to be an average suburb and is on its way to becoming a desirable destination for inhabitants and visitors alike. With major hospitals, academic institutions, and plenty of jobs thanks to neighboring Hartfords insurance industry reign, this town of 63,268 is shockingly affordable in addition to also being ranked by CNN Money as the 55th best small city in America, which only goes to show big things come in small packages! See more
West Hartford apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.