239 Furnished Apartments for rent in Manchester, CT
- Manchester Accessible Apartments (5)
- Manchester Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Manchester Apartments with Garages (2)
- Manchester Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Manchester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Manchester Apartments with Parking (11)
- Manchester Apartments with Pools (8)
- Manchester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Manchester Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Manchester Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Hartford Furnished Apartments (5)
- Wethersfield Furnished Apartments (3)
- Bloomfield Furnished Apartments (2)
- West Hartford Furnished Apartments (4)
- Middletown Furnished Apartments (5)
- Meriden Furnished Apartments (2)
- Madison Center Furnished Apartments (2)
- East Haven Furnished Apartments (4)
- New London Furnished Apartments (2)
- New Haven Furnished Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Manchester?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Manchester?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Manchester?
"Manchester is the place where people do things...'Don't talk about what you are going to do, do it.' That is the Manchester habit." (- Judge Parry, "What the Judge Saw")
Just a few miles east of Hartford lies Manchester, one of the key retail hubs in the state of Connecticut. The town, along with neighboring South Windsor, houses an enormous shopping mall and The Shoppes at Buckland Hills, in addition to several other malls and store strips. Whether residents want to stroll along the gorgeously landscaped Promenade Shops at Evergreen Walk, or take in a movie at the state-of-the-art Rave Cinemas—they even have a Ben and Jerry's, Starbucks, and restaurant/bar inside!—there are tons of things to do. And don't forget the farms; tons of pick-your-own farms are either in Manchester proper or within just a few miles.
Situated in the center of Connecticut, Manchester has easy access to major highways, including I-84, I-384, and I-291 (which quickly connects to I-91). Just a few minutes east of Hartford, Manchester has a lot to offer for those looking to live the suburban life while having an easy commute, and those looking for a hopping neighborhood with lots to do. In an area that is covered by farms, Manchester is a welcome hub of culture, retail, and food. Just make sure to start your search early as the housing recovery is booming, and many new constructions and other highly sought after locations may sell or rent to you quick but have much later move in dates. See more
Furnished apartments in Manchester can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Manchester as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.