559 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Fountain, CO
- Fountain Accessible Apartments (3)
- Fountain Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Fountain Apartments with Garages (15)
- Fountain Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fountain Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Fountain Apartments with Parking (18)
- Fountain Apartments with Pools (4)
- Fountain Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Fountain Furnished Apartments (1)
- Fountain Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Security-Widefield Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Stratmoor Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Cimarron Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Colorado Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (330)
- Manitou Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pueblo West Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Gleneagle Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pueblo Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Monument Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Cañon City Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
The New York Times named it America's "Millenium City" in 1999.
Fountain, Colorado wasn't just America's "Millenium City". It boasts of a number of parks, breathtaking views of Pikes Peak and a number of hometown festivals held throughout the year. What more could you want? See more
Finding an apartment in Fountain that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.