1,177 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Federal Heights, CO
- Federal Heights Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Federal Heights Apartments with Garages (1)
- Federal Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Federal Heights Apartments with Parking (1)
- Federal Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Federal Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Federal Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Federal Heights (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Federal Heights (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Federal Heights (1)
- Sherrelwood Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Westminster Pet Friendly Apartments (51)
- Welby Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Northglenn Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Berkley Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Thornton Pet Friendly Apartments (53)
- Broomfield Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Edgewater Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Wheat Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Arvada Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Federal Heights?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Federal Heights?
In 1944, Harry Hadley Ruston dreamt of doing something for those people left behind "on the ground" after the second World War: the veteran pilots, so he built one of the first ever private airports in Colorado state so that they could keep flying from Federal Heights' own Ruston Airport.
Federal Heights is a Northern suburb of Denver that's only a 20-minute average drive away from the big downtown. The mile-high city is full of all kinds of excellent entertainment, whether you just want some "high times" or fast-paced fun. Living here puts you conveniently less than 30 miles away from the Denver International Airport as well. This friendly community of less than 12,000 people is spread across 1.8 square miles of mostly flat Colorado plains with slight hills, giving a nice view of the Rocky Mountains in the distance. Plenty of inviting places for rent in Federal Heights include month-to-month rentals and much more. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Federal Heights should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Federal Heights may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Federal Heights. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.