690 Furnished Apartments for rent in Tiburon, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Tiburon (1)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Tiburon (1)
- Tiburon Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Tiburon Apartments with Garages (1)
- Tiburon Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Tiburon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Tiburon Apartments with Parking (5)
- Tiburon Apartments with Pools (2)
- Tiburon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Tiburon Luxury Apartments (1)
- Belvedere Furnished Apartments (1)
- Sausalito Furnished Apartments (2)
- Corte Madera Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mill Valley Furnished Apartments (1)
- San Rafael Furnished Apartments (2)
- Richmond Furnished Apartments (3)
- San Francisco Furnished Apartments (70)
- El Cerrito Furnished Apartments (2)
- Berkeley Furnished Apartments (9)
- Emeryville Furnished Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Tiburon?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Tiburon?
Up in Tiburon where the girls are warm, We stay inside while the rain clouds form, And thank God for rainy days like these - From "_Half Moon Bay" _by Train
Rainy days or sunny days, Tiburon is a little haven of peace in the very busy Bay Area. This coastal town is just north of San Francisco, on the other side of the Golden Gate Bridge in Marin County. The town is a poster child for upscale living and provides all the amenities expected in such a pristine environment. See more
Furnished apartments in Tiburon can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Tiburon as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.