23 Apartments for Rent in Suisun City, CA with Gyms
- Suisun City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Suisun City Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Suisun City Apartments with Garages (4)
- Suisun City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Suisun City Apartments with Parking (6)
- Suisun City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Suisun City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Suisun City Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Suisun City Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Fairfield Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Vacaville Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Benicia Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pittsburg Apartments with Gyms (3)
- American Canyon Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Martinez Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Dixon Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Concord Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Vallejo Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Napa Apartments with Gyms (6)
Suisun City is, for all intents and purposes, a city built on nature's gold reserves. Just don't tell Goldfinger.
Suisun City was born out of a vicious feud between two captains, the city's founder Josia Wing and rival Fairfield founder Robert Waterman, during the California Gold Rush. Today its much more laid back than the city that was once packed with buggies, wagons, cattle, and carts, with an emphasis on enjoying life and making the most of the great local wildlife that sits on its doorstep. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Suisun City renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.