1,979 Apartments for rent in Strawberry, CA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Strawberry Accessible Apartments (1)
- Strawberry Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Strawberry Apartments with Garages (5)
- Strawberry Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Strawberry Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Strawberry Apartments with Pools (9)
- Strawberry Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Strawberry Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Strawberry Luxury Apartments (2)
- Strawberry Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Tamalpais-Homestead Valley Apartments with Parking (2)
- Corte Madera Apartments with Parking (10)
- Sausalito Apartments with Parking (13)
- Mill Valley Apartments with Parking (14)
- Belvedere Apartments with Parking (2)
- Tiburon Apartments with Parking (5)
- Larkspur Apartments with Parking (8)
- San Rafael Apartments with Parking (16)
- San Anselmo Apartments with Parking (8)
- San Francisco Apartments with Parking (414)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Strawberry?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Strawberry?
The site of the current Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary on Strawberry Point was once considered as a potential location for the United Nations. New York eventually won out, but in many ways, so did Strawberry since it remains a tranquil retreat in the bustling San Francisco Bay Area.
Nestled between Mill Valley, Corte Madera, and Tiburon, Strawberry is a community in Marin County, California, just a few miles north of San Francisco. This desirable area enjoys great weather, a great quality of life, and great access to Bay Area amenities from bustling San Francisco to wine country in the north. This unincorporated area has long been the subject of a tug-o-war between Mill Valley and Tiburon, but has stayed independent, so far. The balmy breeze off Richardson Bay, tidelands ecology, and views of Mt. Tamalpais are the hallmarks of this attractive place to find your next rental property. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Strawberry apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.