2,130 Apartments for rent in South Gate, CA with Pools
- South Gate Accessible Apartments (1)
- South Gate Apartments with Balconies (1)
- South Gate Apartments with Garages (1)
- South Gate Apartments with Gyms (1)
- South Gate Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- South Gate Apartments with Parking (2)
- South Gate Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- South Gate Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- South Gate Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Downey Apartments with Pools (10)
- Bellflower Apartments with Pools (4)
- Montebello Apartments with Pools (1)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Pools (5)
- Norwalk Apartments with Pools (5)
- Lakewood Apartments with Pools (3)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- Carson Apartments with Pools (2)
- Gardena Apartments with Pools (2)
- Santa Fe Springs Apartments with Pools (2)
Californium, named after California, was discovered by Nobel prizewinner Glenn Seaborg who grew up in South Gate.
South Gate is your gateway to all that southern California has to offer! Driving into downtown Los Angeles takes only about 15-20 minutes, but don't fall into the trap of thinking that the only attraction of South Gate is your ability to get out of it: there are also plenty of things to love about South Gate itself. For example, South Gate Park has fantastic sporting facilities, including an 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, basketball courts and a skate park, so you'll have no excuses for not getting enough exercise if you move here! There will be plenty of fine, dry days to get out and enjoy those facilities: the California climate consists of long, sunny, dry summers and mild winters.
Having trouble with Craigslist South Gate? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in South Gate means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in South Gate could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.