177 Apartments for Rent in Rowland Heights, CA with Gyms
- Rowland Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Garages (4)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Parking (8)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Pools (4)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Rowland Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Rowland Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rowland Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Brea Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Walnut Apartments with Gyms (1)
- La Habra Apartments with Gyms (2)
- West Covina Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Fullerton Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Placentia Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Covina Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Whittier Apartments with Gyms (4)
- La Mirada Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Anaheim Apartments with Gyms (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Rowland Heights?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Rowland Heights?
Rowland Heights is the home of Malibu Speedzone, the world’s best amusement park. The area is an outdoorsman's wonderland; images of surf, sand, a golden sun and a big, blue sky abound.
Let’s get one thing straight: Los Angeles is one of the most expensive cities in the country. The good news is that renting an apartment in Rowland Heights is comparatively cheaper than more expensive cities in LA., such as Hollywood Hills and Beverly Hills. Rowland Hills is actually an unincorporated community within Los Angeles County, somewhat euphemistically referred to as “a census-designated place” (meaning it is specifically created to serve as a source of demographic information and other related data). Like other places in sunny California, Rowland Heights is pretty warm, with the coldest average temperature at 55.5 degrees for January and an average of 74.5 degrees for July. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Rowland Heights renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.