76 Condos for rent in Redwood City, CA
- Redwood City Accessible Apartments (6)
- Redwood City Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Redwood City Apartments with Garages (22)
- Redwood City Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Redwood City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Redwood City Apartments with Parking (25)
- Redwood City Apartments with Pools (17)
- Redwood City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Redwood City Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Redwood City Furnished Apartments (2)
- Redwood City Luxury Apartments (1)
- Redwood City Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- San Carlos Condos for Rent (2)
- Foster City Condos for Rent (3)
- Menlo Park Condos for Rent (1)
- Belmont Condos for Rent (2)
- East Palo Alto Condos for Rent (1)
- San Mateo Condos for Rent (3)
- Palo Alto Condos for Rent (4)
- Hayward Condos for Rent (5)
- Burlingame Condos for Rent (3)
- Mountain View Condos for Rent (3)
Nothing says paradise like blue skies and sunshine, and Redwood City, California has that in spades. This cozy California city of 75,000 is conveniently located halfway between San Francisco and San Jose and provides a vibrant, growing place to call home after the workaday grind. It’s got plenty of entertainment, retail, scenery and fluffy clouds to go around for everyone! Whether you're new in town or moving across town, finding a rental home in Redwood City can be daunting. From the suspicious...
Having trouble with Craigslist Redwood City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Redwood City is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Redwood City may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Redwood City that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.