748 Short-term Apartments for rent in Pacifica, CA
- Pacifica Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pacifica Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Pacifica Apartments with Garages (7)
- Pacifica Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Pacifica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Pacifica Apartments with Parking (10)
- Pacifica Apartments with Pools (4)
- Pacifica Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Pacifica Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pacifica Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pacifica Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- San Bruno Short-term Apartments (2)
- Daly City Short-term Apartments (1)
- Burlingame Short-term Apartments (1)
- San Mateo Short-term Apartments (8)
- San Francisco Short-term Apartments (39)
- Foster City Short-term Apartments (6)
- Sausalito Short-term Apartments (1)
- Strawberry Short-term Apartments (1)
- Redwood City Short-term Apartments (7)
- Oakland Short-term Apartments (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Pacifica?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Pacifica?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pacifica?
Pacifica got its name from a contest held in 1957! The winning name faced down stiff competition from the alternative "Coastside" to win its place in history.
Pacifica is a California city in San Mateo County, right on the coast of the Pacific Ocean. It’s set in a highly desirable location between the bustling city of San Francisco and the beautiful and serene Half Moon Bay. Its a place people love to go for surf and sand, and it draws in many visitors each year who take in the coast's gorgeous ocean, valleys and mountains.Rich in history, beauty and community spirit, Pacifica has something for everyone! Aside from the beauty of the scenic coastal town, Pacifica is filled with an abundance of exciting neighborhoods, delicious food, rich culture, and eclectic festivals.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pacifica? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Pacifica takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.