390 Apartments for rent in Pacifica, CA with Parking
- Pacifica Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pacifica Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Pacifica Apartments with Garages (9)
- Pacifica Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Pacifica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Pacifica Apartments with Pools (5)
- Pacifica Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Pacifica Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pacifica Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pacifica Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- San Bruno Apartments with Parking (13)
- Daly City Apartments with Parking (19)
- Millbrae Apartments with Parking (6)
- Broadmoor Apartments with Parking (3)
- Burlingame Apartments with Parking (20)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Parking (2)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Parking (18)
- Brisbane Apartments with Parking (5)
- San Mateo Apartments with Parking (35)
- San Francisco Apartments with Parking (452)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Pacifica?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Pacifica?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pacifica?
Pacifica got its name from a contest held in 1957! The winning name faced down stiff competition from the alternative "Coastside" to win its place in history.
Pacifica is a California city in San Mateo County, right on the coast of the Pacific Ocean. It’s set in a highly desirable location between the bustling city of San Francisco and the beautiful and serene Half Moon Bay. Its a place people love to go for surf and sand, and it draws in many visitors each year who take in the coast's gorgeous ocean, valleys and mountains.Rich in history, beauty and community spirit, Pacifica has something for everyone! Aside from the beauty of the scenic coastal town, Pacifica is filled with an abundance of exciting neighborhoods, delicious food, rich culture, and eclectic festivals.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pacifica? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Pacifica apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.