128 Condos for rent in Ladera Ranch, CA
- Ladera Ranch Accessible Apartments (4)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Garages (14)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Parking (15)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Pools (12)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Ladera Ranch Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Ladera Ranch Furnished Apartments (4)
- Ladera Ranch Luxury Apartments (1)
- Ladera Ranch Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- San Juan Capistrano Condos for Rent (2)
- Mission Viejo Condos for Rent (13)
- Laguna Niguel Condos for Rent (11)
- Laguna Hills Condos for Rent (1)
- Coto de Caza Condos for Rent (2)
- Aliso Viejo Condos for Rent (13)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Condos for Rent (9)
- Dana Point Condos for Rent (24)
- San Clemente Condos for Rent (7)
- Laguna Woods Condos for Rent (18)
Brand spanking new, the expertly planned town of Ladera Ranch first broke ground in 1999 and isnt quite topped off. Built entirely with families in mind, it has more amenities than a traditional nuclear unit can shake a stick at.
Its hard not to detect a touch of the Stepford lifestyle in Ladera Ranch, but its a completely benign comparison. Planned from start to finish, this community provides a singular family-friendly experience; other cities just can't compete. From water and skate parks to daily programs and classes, the unincorporated town has everything a future society could want for its children, except you dont have to wait for the future. Its true, LR suffered dramatic losses during the great housing crash, but it's up and running again, with gorgeous, oversized (and pricey) homes; picture-perfect landscapes (diligently maintained by the HOA); and even an impressive collection of hiking trails for outdoorsy types who need an escape (nice try) to the beach without jumping in the car. Yes, you need a membership card to do anything, but there are no (visible) gates. So dont worry; you can leave anytime. You just wont want to. See more
Finding condos for rent in Ladera Ranch is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Ladera Ranch may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Ladera Ranch that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.