126 Apartments for Rent in Hidden Hills, CA with Parking
- Hidden Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Garages (2)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Pools (5)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Hidden Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hidden Hills Luxury Apartments (4)
- Hidden Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Calabasas Apartments with Parking (22)
- Topanga Apartments with Parking (6)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Parking (7)
- Oak Park Apartments with Parking (8)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Parking (24)
- Westlake Village Apartments with Parking (7)
- Malibu Apartments with Parking (60)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Parking (58)
- Lake Sherwood Apartments with Parking (4)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Parking (111)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Hidden Hills?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Hidden Hills?
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Hidden Hills apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.