130 Apartments in Garden Grove
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Garden Grove (5)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Garden Grove (2)
- Garden Grove Accessible Apartments (1)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Garages (11)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Parking (16)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Pools (8)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Garden Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Garden Grove Furnished Apartments (5)
- Garden Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Garden Grove (5)
- Stanton 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Westminster 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Fountain Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Cypress 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Santa Ana 2 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Buena Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Huntington Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (44)
- Fullerton 2 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Seal Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Anaheim 2 Bedroom Apartments (23)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Garden Grove?
"You drive east from the ocean with both hands tied on the wheel and you go past Garden Grove. As the pleasure index rises, the things that you've got coming will do things that you're afraid to. There is someone waiting out there with a mouthful of surprises." (-- Mountain Goats, "The Young Thousands")
This thriving bedroom community, located just half an hour south of L.A., is one of California's most dynamic and livable communities with more than a dash of local color. If you like strawberries, multiplex cinemas, high-rise hotels, and non-big-city prices, this could be your own blue Heaven.
Having trouble with Craigslist Garden Grove? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Garden Grove are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Garden Grove near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Garden Grove that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.