194 Apartments for rent in Fresno, CA with Garages
- Fresno Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Fresno Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Fresno Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Fresno Apartments with Parking (68)
- Fresno Apartments with Pools (23)
- Fresno Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Fresno Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Fresno Luxury Apartments (108)
- Fresno Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Clovis Apartments with Garages (20)
- Del Rey Apartments with Garages (2)
- Hanford Apartments with Garages (5)
- Lemoore Apartments with Garages (2)
- Visalia Apartments with Garages (39)
- Tulare Apartments with Garages (5)
- Merced Apartments with Garages (46)
- Atwater Apartments with Garages (2)
- Los Banos Apartments with Garages (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Fresno?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Fresno?
Sitting at the base of three national parks: Yosemite, Kings Canyon and Sequoia, is a city that calls itself the “best little city in America.” Fresno doesn’t see this so much as tooting its own horn but as advertising to visitors and future residents exactly what’s in store.
Located between Los Angeles and San Francisco, Fresno is nestled in California’s San Joaquin Valley and is home to over 480,000 residents. While it doesn’t have the fast paced lifestyle of L.A. or the note-worthy city landscape of San Francisco, it is home to arts and culture and a large number of late 20, early 30-somethings. Residing in Fresno means you don’t have to choose between the fun of cultured city life or the appeal of the great outdoors. It has everything in one central location. You can hike (Fresno is the closest city to Yosemite National Park) by day and take in the diverse cuisine and downtown music scene by night. See more
Fresno apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.