315 Apartments for Rent in El Sobrante, CA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in El Sobrante (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in El Sobrante (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in El Sobrante (1)
- El Sobrante Accessible Apartments (2)
- El Sobrante Apartments with Balconies (4)
- El Sobrante Apartments with Gyms (2)
- El Sobrante Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- El Sobrante Apartments with Parking (2)
- El Sobrante Apartments with Pools (1)
- El Sobrante Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- El Sobrante Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pinole Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- San Pablo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- El Cerrito Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Hercules Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Richmond Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Rodeo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Albany Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Berkeley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (48)
- Crockett Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Emeryville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in El Sobrante?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in El Sobrante?
While the place's name literally means 'remainder', El Sobrante will surely not make you feel you are just living on 'surplus land'.
Life in El Sobrante is laid back and a whole lot different from life in big cities like New York or San Francisco. The place is less congested, quiet and most suitable for nature lovers. Crowds are infrequent here and people are generally friendly. While El Sobrante may be semi-rural, the area is accessible for those who are working in cities. If you are the type of person who would love to hear the chirping of birds as you wake up in the morning and prepare for your daily activities, then no doubt you should transfer to El Sobrante. Nights here are also very calm that cows' mooing in the evening is the only kind of 'noise' you will hear.
The area is characterized by open lands and one can freely see goats, cows and horses grazing in fields. There are also a number of wonderful nearby parks to choose from if you are planning to unwind alone, with your friends or family. The weather is suitable for planting crops (in pots or in ground) and even growing trees, as houses normally have large lots. For health buffs or those who just want to take a breath of fresh air, biking, running or simply walking around the neighbourhood are just some of the activities one might opt to do. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in El Sobrante offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in El Sobrante. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in El Sobrante can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.