157 Condos for rent in El Segundo, CA
- El Segundo Apartments with Balconies (3)
- El Segundo Apartments with Garages (2)
- El Segundo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- El Segundo Apartments with Parking (2)
- El Segundo Apartments with Pools (1)
- El Segundo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- El Segundo Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- El Segundo Furnished Apartments (1)
- El Segundo Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Manhattan Beach Condos for Rent (3)
- Del Aire Condos for Rent (1)
- Hermosa Beach Condos for Rent (1)
- Hawthorne Condos for Rent (1)
- Redondo Beach Condos for Rent (8)
- Inglewood Condos for Rent (5)
- Marina del Rey Condos for Rent (2)
- Culver City Condos for Rent (8)
- Gardena Condos for Rent (3)
- Torrance Condos for Rent (5)
Left my wallet in El Segundo / Left my wallet in El Segundo / Left my wallet in El Segundo / I gotta get, I got-got ta get it - From "I Left My Wallet in El Segundo" by A Tribe Called Quest
El Segundo is a coastal city in Los Angeles County. Its 16,654 residents enjoy a prime spot just south of LAX airport, north of Manhattan Beach and east of the Pacific Ocean. So if it's an amazing location and proximity to the beach you're looking for -- and who isn't? -- it's time to start searching for rental properties in El Segundo.
Having trouble with Craigslist El Segundo? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in El Segundo is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in El Segundo may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in El Segundo that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.