2,320 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in El Cerrito, CA
- El Cerrito Apartments with Balconies (10)
- El Cerrito Apartments with Garages (4)
- El Cerrito Apartments with Gyms (1)
- El Cerrito Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- El Cerrito Apartments with Parking (13)
- El Cerrito Apartments with Pools (2)
- El Cerrito Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- El Cerrito Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- El Cerrito Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in El Cerrito (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in El Cerrito (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in El Cerrito (4)
- Kensington Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Albany Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- El Sobrante Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Berkeley Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- San Pablo Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Richmond Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Emeryville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pinole Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Hercules Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Piedmont Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in El Cerrito?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in El Cerrito?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in El Cerrito?
Founded by San Francisco residents that survived the 1906 earthquake, El Cerrito means "little knob" or hill.
Situated along the East Bay, El Cerrito is considered part of the much larger San Francisco Bay Area. The city in Contra Costa County was founded by San Francisco residents displaced after the devastating 1906 earthquake that all but leveled the city. They settled first on ranch land, and then built a town around it. When a post office was established on the ranch in 1909, the settlement was named Rust after its first postmaster. The residents weren't happy with that name and by 1916 the area was known as El Cerrito.
Having trouble with Craigslist El Cerrito? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in El Cerrito should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in El Cerrito may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in El Cerrito. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.